Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana Notacat

Customer
Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Filename cannot be empty in [path]/dbtech/credits/credits_vbulletin.php on line 327

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: Filename cannot be empty in [path]/dbtech/credits/credits_vbulletin.php on line 328

I just got this error when uploading an image to my album. Upload worked fine though.

Is upload event working fine?

Hi, I´m trying vbcredits 2.0. All events works fine, but when I upload an attachment nothing happens. Only add credits when I recalculate users accounts manually.

My config in attached images

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Do you have immediate transactions enabled? Do you get any errors when actually performing an upload?

Do you have immediate transactions enabled? Do you get any errors when actually performing an upload?

Process Transactions in Realtime is enabled (when I create a thread I get credits in real time) and upload process works fine.
I have tried it @ localhost, maybe this cause problems?

Flash Attachment doesn't work anymore since uprade 4.1PL2

Hello,
I just upgrade to 4.1PL2
Since that, the system flash attachment doesnt work anymore.
Explanation :
i disabled all my plugin, include vBCredit II : all is right.
I disable only vBCredit II : all is right.
I enable all my plugin except vBCredit II : all is right.
I enable only vBCredit II : system doesn't work.
This to show, the problem is reel vBCredit II
When i say doesn't work :
I make a new thread or post, i try to use the flash attachment system.
I can send the image (example) but normaly the system refresh automatically and you could add the images in the message.
Here when vBCredit is activated, the system doesn't refresh automatically, If you make a right click and click refresh the new image appear and there you can add it.

Actually i disable the product to use my forum

known issue with the Upload action. Are you using that one? if not, then remove the event and it should work again

What flash function? Disable the vBCredits II - Upload and vBCredits II - Upload Complete plugins
edit - oh i see, it works with basic uploader. thats useful to help pinpoint the problem thanks :)

Hello guys

i have the same problems as zeuxxxxx, but i cant solve it. I have also the same settings. But i didnt earn credits if i am uploading somethin else. In the transaction list there is no activation if am uploading something else. So can you help me please???

Hello guys

i have the same problems as zeuxxxxx, but i cant solve it. I have also the same settings. But i didnt earn credits if i am uploading somethin else. In the transaction list there is no activation if am uploading something else. So can you help me please???

I had to uninstall vbcredits because I think upload event doesn´t work properly :(

Could one of you gents please start a new thread with this as a bug report? It likely got overlooked because it was marked as a question which was then answered.

Thanks,

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating