Question Uninstalling Photopost 8.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi....

Bit of a silly question really...

I have now installed the Gallery on my forum to replace Photopost Pro 8.4 which was giving a lot off errors, and even after renaming files inc the config.inc, pp.inc and showthread.php to .bak files still manages to throw error logs... plus I have uninstalled the product...

As Photopost is no longer supported does anyone know how I uninstall the full add-on? do I just deleted the directory and then delete the database tables?

As I am not a database expert would removing the directory "Photopost" in my case stop errors being created? the error log is in this directory :)

Stuart

I couldn't say without actually seeing an error message, but traditionally to uninstall a product you would uninstall it from the Plugins & Products in vBulletin, then remove the files from the server.

You may still get error log entries from people trying to access the old files, but those should be ignored.

I have sort of stopped the error log this morning, I renamed the whole directory to photopost.bak and that seems to have stopped the error log being created... I am going to delete the directory later as it is no longer needed with the new Gallery working...

Appreciate all your support and advice :)

Stu

Hello stuarttunstall,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings