Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounce

Customer
Hi,

I tried this out last night, my users didnt like it tbh which is fair enough, I uninstalled it and since then users cant read any pm's..

Get Cannot find server or DNS error, if I turn plugins off in config it all works fine..

I removed all the files that came with the add-on

Any idea's guys, F may be able to comment as he helped install the 3 products previous..

I like all your add-on but I feel that some are causing issues with my server, whether its the server config I dont know :eek:

Did you uninstall it from the ACP before removing the files?

I don't see how that could be related to this mod, once it is uninstalled, it removes all the settings, and plugins that would control anything with the mod.

I would disable your other mods one by one, and see if one of those is causing a issue. Let me know how it goes.

Last edited:
Did you uninstall it from the ACP before removing the files?

I don't see how that could be related to this mod, once it is uninstalled, it removes all the settings, and plugins that would control anything with the mod.

I would disable your other mods one by one, and see if one of those is causing a issue. Let me know how it goes.

yes I did...

Its cool was a server configuration fault, all good now, good mod but my users didnt like it LOL

Thanks ozzy

Ok, thanks for reporting back.

What was it your users did not like about it?

Ok, thanks for reporting back.

What was it your users did not like about it?

Couple of small things ozzy, the envelopes showing a pm, having a pm every time they were quoted (althou i did turn it off they still were not happy) and the CSS that make the pm list seem "different" and the fact it didnt work with our mobile style, thats no fault of you guys thou but VB's way in which they render the mobile styles now!

Couple of small issues thats all, good product just not for us!

No disrespect to you guys as I love your add-ons and will be installing more, the support you guys give is good, just what you want from product developers

No it's cool, I just wanted to know so if there was something that could be changed, it could be looked at in future versions.

No it's cool, I just wanted to know so if there was something that could be changed, it could be looked at in future versions.

If the envelopes were to be changed I would maybe install it again, the rest of the stuff i mentioned can be changed, althou i dont think I could get it working with my mobile style without major time being spent which i just dont have... I liked the auto reply, handy if your a busy admin and dont want to be bothered by users pm'ing you with random guff :)

The envelope can be changed to any image you want. Or it can be shut off completely.

Yeah alot of hooks are not in the mobile style, which is understandable, but it makes getting mods to work in them frustrating.

The envelope can be changed to any image you want. Or it can be shut off completely.

Yeah alot of hooks are not in the mobile style, which is understandable, but it makes getting mods to work in them frustrating.

Yes, that was a main reason I uninstalled, i'd say 40% of our users use the mobile style

Ok, and was it causing issues with it, or was it just slowing them down or something? Also, is this a custom mobile style, or vB default?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back