Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

Customer
Make the hover window that pops up when mouse overing different items, fit to the size of the item. At the very least, make it so that the price is displayed at the top of the hover window, not the bottom. The reason for this, is often the window that pops up, is past the bottom of my screen and makes it more difficult to use.

Make a grid or something within the display of say all of the bottom parts. So that each part is separated from each other. I've purchase the wrong thing twice now (out of about 10 things) because I thought I was clicking the purchase button for something else.

On the "Buy New Parts" parts page, I'd move the entire parts section to the right of the current avatar displayed. Make the avatar move with the scrolling of the parts so that the avatar is always visible.

Do the same thing above with the inventory window. As it is, you have to scroll up and down trying to add a part, see what it looks like, remove it, back down, add another, etc.

Consider doing something with the images and color. For instance, if the only difference between a part is the color, draw the part dynamically with a color wheel option so people can choose whatever colors they want. It would make for some really funky and cool things.

Backgrounds for the avatars... select from existing or upload your own. Give them a little something to sit against.

Overall, it's pretty good though. =) Only thing it needs is more parts, but you're already planning that so... good work. =)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Ohh sure, just like real life... ignore me... I see how it is... I'm going to cut myself now.

Anyway, so.. yeah. Do it and stuff. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back