Status
Not open for further replies.

JaiKai

Customer
Hi,

Our site went properly live last night with the new classified system and its been great so far !

But,

Few suggestions and issues we've encountered since the live button was pushed last night :

Suggestions

- - -

When an auction or buy now ends it would be good for the discussion thread to have the option
to be closed or an announcement made to state the fact.

On our system we have members trying to make deals by viewing the discussions threads and they
make dibs on things like they used to on our normal older thread type sales section.

- - -

I can't seem to find a place to say when my auction or buy now actually ended but in my classifieds
section there is a date of the 1st of april which is the end date if it went the full 30 days and didn't sell.

- - -

When the notification came in to leave feedback it redirected me to my feedback page with no option to leave feedback.
I can see that I need to leave feedback directly from the auction page.

- - -

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thanks for the input matey, will see what we can do on these. Gonna just ask a few questions to make sure I've got what you are wanting.

When an auction or buy now ends it would be good for the discussion thread to have the option
to be closed or an announcement made to state the fact.

On our system we have members trying to make deals by viewing the discussions threads and they
make dibs on things like they used to on our normal older thread type sales section.

So an option to close the thread? Not quite sure what you mean by 'announcement'? Are you suggesting creating an announcement through Classifieds using vBs announcement system?

I can't seem to find a place to say when my auction or buy now actually ended but in my classifieds
section there is a date of the 1st of april which is the end date if it went the full 30 days and didn't sell.

So a completion date, i.e. when it was bought?

When the notification came in to leave feedback it redirected me to my feedback page with no option to leave feedback.
I can see that I need to leave feedback directly from the auction page.

Notification, as in the Notifications menu vB creates, or the PM/email that's sent out?

When the listing is created the is also a new thread discussion thread created.

People on our forum tend to see these threads by clicking on Todays Posts on our system so
they tend to show up a lot and these threads tend also to get offers made too in discussion.

If some one uses the buy now then anyone using the discusson threads won't know about it.

So a simply system post much like how the thread opened to say the item has sold.

Maybe have a setting in admin to decide should we close the discussion thread or leave it as.

On our after a sale is made mods tend to close the sale thread to prevent further discussions.

The feedback notification that shows up top when clicked takes me to my feedback and not to
a place to leave feedback; that option is on the main classifieds under a drop down.

The auction end date is whats needed as in my case I had a pm wanting to buy it by dibs and I
tried to explain it was bought before he pm'd me but couldn't actually find when it was bought.

Lastly a knew one I found this morning is that when I want to relist an ended item there is no
option to extend the previous set days for that auction so it last longer.

An auction I had ended after three days not 30 as I presumed I had entered and couldn't find an option
to extend that time to 30 days when listing or even editing the auction as a mod.

Thanks

The Feedback notification for Feedback to leave now redirects to the My Classifieds section of the user control panel (as of v1.1.0 Beta 4).

Fixed the issue with the listing length options not being displayed when relisting an item (in v1.1.0 Beta 4). :)

Great work to everything so far buddy !

That's why I buy your products as you have active development, thumbs up from me and our club.

Great work to everything so far buddy !

That's why I buy your products as you have active development, thumbs up from me and our club.

Yep cannot agree more, this product has come on leaps and bounds since it was first released in beta.

And Mokonzi, is always making it better and listening to his customers.

Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back