Legacy Different management from the new and second-hand section

Status
Not open for further replies.

markoroots

Customer
Hi Matt,
I was thinking that would be really good if in the place of the items wanted there was a possibility to use that space and that module for the second-hand items that the user want sale.
So in this way would be like this:
In the first column all the product new and in the second column all the second-hand products.
Is it possible to set the plugin in this way or have a little fix for this?
Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi Matt,
I was thinking that would be really good if in the place of the items wanted there was a possibility to use that space and that module for the second-hand items that the user want sale.
So in this way would be like this:
In the first column all the product new and in the second column all the second-hand products.
Is it possible to set the plugin in this way or have a little fix for this?
Thanks in advance.

I like this idea. I'll see if we can add a setting in to allow that option. :)

I give also another idea. :)
Would be also more better if is there the possibility to show in that place or the second-hand items or also the auctions items. :)
Maybe better not more attached to the buynow items column (on the left). ;)

I give also another idea. :)
Would be also more better if is there the possibility to show in that place or the second-hand items or also the auctions items. :)
Maybe better not more attached to the buynow items column (on the left). ;)

I was thinking we might be able to add a variety of options on what is displayed in each column. I'll try and get something sorted soon. :)

Yes really great. :)
Also can be also better, useful and really more beauty if an admin have also the possibility
to use the second column to show other items shown in the first column (Item for sale)

So in this way will look more better the whole plugin appearance and the functionalities proposed.
This will be really good. ;)

Yes really great. :)
Also can be also better, useful and really more beauty if an admin have also the possibility
to use the second column to show other items shown in the first column (Item for sale)

So in this way will look more better the whole plugin appearance and the functionalities proposed.
This will be really good. ;)

As in a continuation of the list, i.e. ten shown on the page, five in one column, five in the next? It might be possible. A little bit more work but doable I think.

Great Matt! Yes it is a better idea. :)
It will change all the visual structure of the home page of the plugin in one more better.
And for you I don't think must be so difficult.
So I will wait for this fix for next release I hope. :)

Last edited:
Great Matt! Yes it is a better idea. :)
It will change all the visual structure of the home page of the plugin in one more better.
And for you I don't think must be so difficult.
So I will wait for this fix for next release I hope. :)

I'll keep you updated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back