Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a very important mochi fix in v1.1.1 if thats the scores that arent working for you on v1.1.0

Okay we just did the update :) Thank you

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:13 ----------

When I import ibpdownloads game I see this
Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/functions_arcade.php on line 133

Just to make sure nothing weird is happening before we suppress the error, can you edit (forum)/dbtech/vbarcade/arcade_functions.php

PHP:
else if ($type == '5') mkdir($path, $chmod);

replace with

PHP:
else if ($type == '5') { echo " [$path] "; mkdir($path, $chmod); }

then try importing again, and paste here the stuff that should output at the top of the screen in brackets.

Import Games
[/home/dxtcom/public_html/forums/dbtech/vbarcade/import/temp/game_UrbanSniperV32PC/gamedata/UrbanSniperV32PC/]
Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/functions_arcade.php on line 134
[/home/dxtcom/public_html/forums/dbtech/vbarcade/import/temp/game_ben10midages_LGv32/gamedata/ben10midages_LGv32/]
Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/functions_arcade.php on line 134
[/home/dxtcom/public_html/forums/dbtech/vbarcade/import/temp/game_blocknrollv32MICRO/gamedata/blocknrollv32MICRO/]
[/home/dxtcom/public_html/forums/dbtech/vbarcade/import/temp/game_festivalpinballv32/gamedata/festivalpinballv32/]
[/home/dxtcom/public_html/forums/dbtech/vbarcade/import/temp/game_reachthesky/gamedata/reachthesky/]
[/home/dxtcom/public_html/forums/dbtech/vbarcade/import/temp/game_shoetinggallery_loganv32/gamedata/shoetinggallery_loganv32/]
[/home/dxtcom/public_html/forums/dbtech/vbarcade/import/temp/game_transformerdeadplanet_LGv32/gamedata/transformerdeadplanet_LGv32/]
[/home/dxtcom/public_html/forums/dbtech/vbarcade/import/temp/game_waronterrorv32Sparky/gamedata/waronterrorv32Sparky/]

Hm, looks like those games didnt fully import. try playing one, i bet the scores dont work.

Can you PM me ftp and admin login to figure out whats causing that?

Scoring actually work even for game imported with this error :S
About the FTP I am not sure if I can get it
The owner don't like the idea of letting other access it but I will see what I can do

Status
Not open for further replies.