Question Redirect Loop when Moving from vBSEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attempted enabling dBSEO and disabling vBSEO.

Forums link in nav bar went to home page, all news article links result in redirect loops. Had already attempted importing from vBSEO settings.

I've searched the forums and seen support requests for FTP access, which is nice, thanks, but I'd really like to know the actual fix.

I've searched the forums and seen support requests for FTP access, which is nice, thanks, but I'd really like to know the actual fix.
Sorry, there is no "one size fits all" fix. I couldn't tell you what causes this without examining your site for myself, so unfortunately I will need FTP and AdminCP access in order to assist you with this.

Very well, sending details in PM now.

Status now - vB 4.2.2. Redirects are messed up. Our vBSEO redirects are not working after upgrading to 4.2.2 today, and dBSEO still throws redirect errors. For instance, all CMS articles are not being correctly renamed to friendly URLs. (Apple, iPhone and iPad News | ModMyi - Saurik Releases iOS 8 Cydia for New Pangu Jailbreak, But You Have to Install it for instance - we did not used to have content.php?r= in the titles).

Activity Stream - Apple, iPhone and iPad Forums | ModMyi.com should show the news, but redirects to Activity Stream - Apple, iPhone and iPad Forums | ModMyi.com. Apple, iPhone and iPad News | ModMyi - Apple, iPhone and iPad News | ModMyi does work though.

I will look into this on your site shortly and see if I can replicate any issues with mobile (using Safari on iOS 8.1) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings