Status
Not open for further replies.

Mental

Customer
Fatal error: Call to a member function clean_array_gpc() on a non-object in /home/x/public_html/forum/forumdisplay.php on line 117

This one confused me initially! Disabled dbseo, error remained, removed the htaccess , problem went. Enabled the product without the htaccess as a test, the error still went away! enable the htaccess again and i am still unable to "mark forums read".

Code:
RewriteEngine On
#Temp redirect for report.php
Redirect 302 /report.php /report.txt
#dbseo
# If you are having problems with the rewrite from content/ to content.php, uncomment this line to turn MultiViews off.
# Options -MultiViews
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]
#vb seo sitemap
RewriteRule ^((urllist|sitemap).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$ vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 [L]

Cheers.

Unrelated, but you shold remove the vBSEO Sitemap line since it's defunct. You'll want to deactivate vBSEO Sitemap Generator if you have it installed, and use the DBSEO Sitemap Builder functionality in order to submit the correct URLs to your search engines.

Please also try disabling all other products & plugins (be sure you check both the Plugin Manager and the Product Manager, since loose plugins do not show up in the Product Manager) other than DragonByte created addons (as we know from this site it functions correctly with only DBTech addons installed plus a few others), then test it again, then re-enable your products one-by-one until it stops working.

Do all these tests with the DBSEO .htaccess enabled, of course.

installed a new vbulletin, fresh db, uploaded dbseo, used the following htaccess

Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

and i still get an error! live test @ RZ Test Board click "mark forums read". i'll send you details in a moment.

Okay, I see it.

I still have no way of replicating it in an environment where I am allowed to add debug data to the files, so we are still stuck on square one.

I'll flag this as Cannot Reproduce, if you change your mind about SFTP access then I'll re-flag it when I can fix it :)

Yeah, I just assumed you would prefer SFTP for security reasons - it makes no difference to me as long as I have the ability to read/write to all files in the relevant directory :)

Update: I have fixed this on your site, patching /dbtech/dbseo/includes/scripts/forumdisplay.php - you should copy this file and move it to your Live environment to verify.

Also, please double-check whether this also takes care of the report issue. If not, please set your test board in such a way that it replicates this issue so that I can fix it.

Great, that fixed that bug but not the report. I'll try and get it breaking on the test forum for you sometime tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings