• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Customer
Hello Dylan, I seen that there was a problem with the release of vb 4.22 on the main page and decided to wait until there was an OK and I see today that all items had a Hot Fix and to download all the Plug-ins and install onto vb 4.22.

So far the (Ratings) is giving issues with rating threads. You click on the rating and nothing happens, but if you (Expand and Shrink) the rating will work once you rate a thread. Kind of weird and I hope that I explained this well enough for you to grasp.

Shrink mode select a rating of (4) and nothing happens, expand and shrink again the rating is there. Same thread and changed the rating to (3) and did the same and it changed to 3. (I hope this makes more sense to you.

Shout and Optimize seem to be OK and don't see anything out of the norm for them.

Dennis

Sorry about the problems. I did find some issue with the vB4.2.2 and just uploaded 2.0.5 which should fix this issue. Let me know if you still have problems with it.

Sorry about the problems. I did find some issue with the vB4.2.2 and just uploaded 2.0.5 which should fix this issue. Let me know if you still have problems with it.

Not a problem about the error Dylan. Just downloaded and will install later on today, if there is a problem I'll be sure to let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Thread Ratings

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back