Status
Not open for further replies.

harm63

Customer
Hello

1. how can i set quiz ( and vbactivity) to navbar 2 i have pro versions of all

2. can i combine type of questions in a quiz or is it always when i thuse multipe choice i can not add difrent kind of quistion to it??

3. when i go to the page and select quiz it always gous to english language and not the default dutch?
is this s problem in quiz?? ( when i set it to dutch and then switch form forum to quiz or what combination ever it statys dutch )

thx

---------- Post added at 18:17 ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 ----------

can you please answer?

I can answer question 1

1. Their are instructions here on how to add the products to navtabs mod here:
http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f116...t-default-navtabs-re-enabling-vbnavtabs-5582/

2. Or an easier way would be some file edits:

For vBActivity, open your ftp, navigate to the folder dbtech/vbactivity/hooks and open the file process_templates_complete.php

In that file in the last line look for navtab_middle and change that to navtab_two then save the file.

For vBQuiz, open your ftp, navigate to the folder dbtech/vbquiz/hooks and open the file process_templates_complete.php

In that file in the last line look for navtab_middle and change that to navtab_two then save the file.

Option 2 does not allow you to choose placement within the second navbar as far as display order, nor will the tabs show up in the vBNavTabs info, but it is a easy way to move the tabs there.

Dylan will have to answer you on questions 2 and 3

---------- Post added at 11:23 ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 ----------

can you please answer?
The devs will answer as soon as they have a chance.

Hello

2. can i combine type of questions in a quiz or is it always when i thuse multipe choice i can not add difrent kind of quistion to it??

3. when i go to the page and select quiz it always gous to english language and not the default dutch?
is this s problem in quiz?? ( when i set it to dutch and then switch form forum to quiz or what combination ever it statys dutch )

thx

can you please answer?

2. If you want to use different types of quiz questions then you need to do a Variety quiz. This will let you use a combination of different questions types.

3. Which page are you selecting the quiz from? It should use whatever language is currently being used. I don't have anything telling it to switch to english. I'm just not sure where this is happening from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBQuiz

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings