Question Problems After Install of DBSEO and Replacement of VBSEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobAC

Customer
I just did a fresh install of the latest version of DBSEO - trying to replace the 3.6.0 version of VBSEO I was running in my forums.

After doing so - I'm getting the following error when I try to enable the Sitemap feature or flush the cache:

Fatal error: xcache_count(): xcache.admin.user and/or xcache.admin.pass settings is not configured

When I click on an a forum link (when VBSEO was enabled) in an email, the resulting web page that opens up from the email link yields the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vbseo_filter_text() in /home/zrvette/public_html/forums/vbtube_functions.php on line 111

What do these errors mean??

I imported my VBSEO settings through the DBSEO admin panel. I'm running PHP 5.4.29 with MySQL 5.5.40-cll on Apache v2.4.9 (cgi-fcgi).

Last edited:
Fatal error: xcache_count(): xcache.admin.user and/or xcache.admin.pass settings is not configured

You need to make sure X-Cache Admin Authorization is "off" in your php.ini file.

xcache.jpg

When I click on an a forum link (when VBSEO was enabled) in an email, the resulting web page that opens up from the email link yields the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vbseo_filter_text() in /home/zrvette/public_html/forums/vbtube_functions.php on line 111

What do these errors mean??

Appears a filter setting in VBSEO wasn't setup correctly. I wouldn't worry to much about it if you're switching to DBSEO.

You need to make sure X-Cache Admin Authorization is "off" in your php.ini file.

View attachment 6260

Appears a filter setting in VBSEO wasn't setup correctly. I wouldn't worry to much about it if you're switching to DBSEO.

I'm only worried about it right now as I sent out a huge email blast to all of my members this morning with links back to my forums. If I turn on DBSEO, those links are broken resulting in that php error if someone clicks on one of the old links in the email.

For now, I've disabled DBSEO and re-enabled VBSEO so the links still work.

Disable vBSEO integration in vBTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings