I removed CometChat from my VPS a couple years ago due to the load it added to the site. People used it some, but not enough to warrant the decreased performance.

Brad via Tapatalk

Ok my update.. Haha.. Been messing myself up more and more.. Cost alot when you keep messing up.. I started out with TruckingSpace website on BlueHost shared hosting.. I closed that down and still had a few years left on that hosting plan.. I started up on iPage shared hosting because I was told there better.. So I Started Tandy Services there.. Installed the whole website. It is there now but very slow again.. So I said hell with it.. And found a cheaper VPS to try out.. Paid the 40.+ for three months.. Link package 2.. That has 5gb Disk Space, 128mb Dedicated RAM, and 150gb Bandwidth.. Figured I would see how it was.. Get some money and move up.. OK.. I got the container.. And was moving my domain name over.. Well they would not take the domain name. So I had to pay the 14. to get a new name.. was not happy about that.. But ok.. I got a new name.. TandyServices.us.. Figured I have the .com anyways.. So got the name in a few hours.. Then looked at how to move the site over and there was no panel.. Just an empty container..So I called to ask what I needed to to next.. They said I needed c-panel and that is an extra 10.00 a month? Hmmm Why is that not with the package? Ok well I had to wait until this morning to get the c-panel.. I did.. Now I paid for the c-panel and now I have to install it.. Grrr.. Should have been a whole package deal.. But ok.. So I read the cpanel site to try to figure out how to install it.. As I started I had to change the OS to work.. Ok that is no problem.. But then I start the install and it goes though and nothing.. So I called up and asked why? They said I had too small of a package for c-panel??? Why the hell did they not tell me that before I bought it from them.. Then tells me I need a package that has 10gb of Disk Space, and 512mb of Dedicated RAM.. I told them ok.. This is getting to be to much of a hassle.. Delete my account and refund the money.. They did not have a problem with that.. Said it would come back in a day or two.. But then I get the e-mail of the refund and it is only for the 10.00 of the c-panel... There site is vpslinks.. Never did the VPS Hosting and not a good place to start.. I give up.. Guess I will stick it with the slow shared hosting and wait until the domain names are done..

Yea.. It has been.. Have you ever heard of Dream Host? I am giving them a shot with a even new domain name called Wanna Lounge.. They give you a free week to try it out.. That is with the VPS server.. They have shared too.. Been a pain to get the VPS set up right but think it is coming along.. Just got vBulletins installed and was working on getting the php file right.. wow that took me a day and half just to figure out where it goes and how to do it with SSH.. Putty.exe... But think I have it set so far.. tomorrow I will install all the mods that I want on there.. 29 of them are yours.. Then like 4 others for spiders, twitter, facebook, and spam.. So will have 33 mods on Wanna Lounge.. Then the last 4 I bought from you guys will be on Tandy Services.. Redoing Tandy Services AGAIN... Grrr

Last edited: