Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Customer
All aspects of the chatbox work fine except for notifications. When i try to edit the Notification settings in the Admin CP, i get a blank vBulletin Message with only the "Go Back" option.

How do i fix this?

Did you recently upgrade from v5.3.x or lower? If so, please read the upgrade instructions documents :)

[...]/admincp/vbshout.php?do=notifications

Is that the URL it's trying to access? If so, please PM me with FTP information and an AdminCP account that has got at least Can Admin vBShout :)

I checked and it's trying to access [...]admincp/vbshout.php?do=permissions

However, after entering your URL in to the address bar i was able to get to the Notification Permissions. Would you still require those details?

Are you sure you don't have cpnav_vbshout.xml and cpnav_vbshout_pro.xml in your /includes/xml folder? Please double check for the presence of those files as that's the link to the old page - it was changed in 5.4.0 :)

Yeah, they are there. What do i do with them?

I uploaded it straight from the archive and that's how the files were laid out.

Those files are not included with v5.4.6, the new files are named cpnav_dbtech_vbshout.xml and cpnav_dbtech_vbshout_pro.xml.

Please verify you have both cpnav_vbshout.xml / cpnav_vbshout_pro.xml and cpnav_dbtech_vbshout.xml / cpnav_dbtech_vbshout_pro.xml. If you do, delete the cpnav_vbshout.xml / cpnav_vbshout_pro.xml leaving the other two files intact :)

Sorry i didn't reply. Was away from home.

Anyway, i fixed the issue by a re-install. Everything seems to be in working order and might i add this is a great product for vBulletin. Great work guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings