• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosss

Customer
Hello

Just moved to new site and install vbshout - in my admin cp (dbshout) whrn I should ediy instance1 - get this message

HTML:
You appear to have PHP 5.3.9 or higher installed on your server and configured to be too restrictive for vBulletin and vBShout to work correctly.

Please note that if you have a large number of usergroups, certain parts of this page may not work as intended.

If you encounter this issue, you may be able to work around this by adding the following code to your .htaccess file:

php_value max_input_vars 10000

or altering your php.ini file to increase max_input_vars to 10000.

Itried change php.ini but not help - when change.htaccess file get 403 error -

problem is that I can mot made some changes and save settings in dbshout.

Some help please.

regards

bosss

I downloaded dbshout from my client area for 3 days ago.
my php version is 5.3.26 and have VPS hosting.

You need to restart Apache after changing php.ini :)

Also, ensure you're changing the correct file - you can find the path to the correct file in the View PHP Info page in the AdminCP.

I did that and no effect...same ...can not save any changes in my admin cp (settings for dbtech shout).

Have you some another solution (changed php.ini) - .htaccess did not changed.

regards

bosss

P.S. when I change some settings for vbulletin in my admin cp - no problems ...those are saved - only problem with dbshout - and for now it is only one (dbtech) mod installed on my site (vbulletin board).

Please contact your host for assistance if you are having troubles editing php.ini - unfortunately we are unable to assist with making changes to your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back