Status
Not open for further replies.

rootsxrocks

Customer
I just installed the lite versions of both notifications and user tagging and I have one problem that I am not sure what it is related to.

when you click the notice you are directed to crackercoast.com/crackerchat/member.php/1-ME?amp;tab=thanks
the amp; is in every notification so it just goes to the member page, what do I do to fix it ?
I have credits disabled at the moment because of performance lag and I also have shout installed but I am unsure if its related .

I would like to see this working better so I can buy the Pro after the holidays but the pop up global notice is white on transparent and totally unreadable on my lite colored forum is it possible to just make it black ?

Also I almost forgot the drop down in shout is not visible until you move a cursor over it they all seem to be related , most of my mods are DB's

Last edited:
Please try flipping the "vBSEO Compatibility" switch to its opposite value in the vBulletin Options.

OK did that changed to yes and now on the notice I had at the bottom I go to crackercoast.com/crackerchat/vbnotifs.php?do=click&typeid=dbtech_usertag_quotecount

Warning: require_once([path]/vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/notifications/actions/click.php on line 37

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/ccoast/public_html/crackerchat/vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ccoast/public_html/crackerchat/dbtech/notifications/actions/click.php on line 37

I will go try to get a new notice and try one of the other buttons. BTW they all appear to use the same image, but I figured I would look into that after I found the big problem.

---------- Post added 7th December 2011 at 05:25 ---------- Previous post was 3rd December 2011 at 19:13 ----------

Please try flipping the "vBSEO Compatibility" switch to its opposite value in the vBulletin Options.
I have just turned it off and just use the built in notifications now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNotifications

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings