• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IcEWoLF

Customer
Hi there, first of all I want to say that I am very impressed with the new version and it's packed with so many features!~

I would like to request a feature to do the following if there isn't one yet: Navigation Button Color, I need an option to change the background, right now it shows a white background, would it be be possible to make it transparent and even an option to select other styles? Like disabling the pause button and just showing the arrows on the sides.
This would be neat.

I am also running into an issue right now, where it shows the wrong images if there are multiple images on the post.
Even after selecting display first it shows the other one for some reason.

There is another bug where it shows the post repeatedly, see slide 1 and 3, they are the same except the image...

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I started looking into the button background, but haven't figured out a good way to do it yet. I know I can't do it via the settings, so it would need to be via a StyleVar, but I want to say I ran into issues with that as well. I dunno, I'll look into it again.

As far as the arrows and pause button, placement where I have them was selected so that they wouldn't interfere with the content areas when they appear on the right or left. The way the widget it set up, its really not possible to get them outside of the box either without a lot of extra coding. It may be something I look at in the future. I thought there was already an option to not show the play/pause button... yes, there is (Display Play / Pause Button is the setting name). Was there something else you were wanting besides that?

For the issue where it is displaying the wrong image, can you try deleting the contents of the /dbtech/vbslider/images/externalimages/ folder and see if that fixes it? If not, please create a separate bug report for it.

Not sure on the duplicate thread either. Can you post a separate bug report for it as well?

bsozi, there isn't anything in the externalimages folder.

I'll go ahead and make a separate report/reports.

Ok, until I get it coded, if you want to change the background color of the navigation buttons, open the dbtech_vbslider_camera.css template file. In there, find the following:

Code:
.camera_prevThumbs, .camera_nextThumbs, .camera_prev, .camera_next, .camera_commands, .camera_thumbs_cont {
	background: #d8d8d8;
	background: rgba(216, 216, 216, 0.85);

Change the background RGBA values to what you want. For a good RGBA converter, goto Devoth's HEX 2 RGBA Color Calculator. The last value (0.85) is for the opacity of the background, so adjust that as needed as well. You will need to enter both the HEX and RGBA values in order for it to be cross-browser compatible.

HI there, question, how do I get rid of the white layer at the bottom, it should be changed so it matches automatically to the template color, I think it was before like that before I updated to the latest version.

test.png

test2.png

You know, I think I'm looking at that wrong. I'm away from the house this weekend, but when I get back I'll take a look and see if I can figure out a quick fix.

Brad via Tapatalk

Ok, looking at your screenshots (it appears you currently don't have it active on your site), and remembering from previously, don't you have it set so there are no borders? The issue you are seeing is that you just need to set the StyleVar for the slider background as needed, which will also change that area. Its a separate area from the border, but still follows the color settings of the border. That should fix your issue, unless I'm missing something else from the screenshots. Change it to the same value you have for the sidebar_background StyleVar, and it should match everything.

Ok, looking at your screenshots (it appears you currently don't have it active on your site), and remembering from previously, don't you have it set so there are no borders? The issue you are seeing is that you just need to set the StyleVar for the slider background as needed, which will also change that area. Its a separate area from the border, but still follows the color settings of the border. That should fix your issue, unless I'm missing something else from the screenshots. Change it to the same value you have for the sidebar_background StyleVar, and it should match everything.

Sorry, I am a bit confused now by this.

You need to set the value of the dbtech_vbslider_forum_background stylevar COLOR value to the black color. It appears you have the image in there, now, you just need to set the background color to match the rest of your blocks.

You need to set the value of the dbtech_vbslider_forum_background stylevar COLOR value to the black color. It appears you have the image in there, now, you just need to set the background color to match the rest of your blocks.

I changed it, but it doesn't work for some reason.

vbulletin_css in clientscripts acts stupid, i had to chown that folder and delete and re-created and everything is good now.

Storing css as files sometimes is a pita.

Glad you got it sorted. I have seen it act that way before, but didn't even think about it as being an issue.

Brad via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back