Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You could try setting float:right on the notification bar template, though I don't know if that'll work...

If that doesn't work then I don't know, we don't provide / create customisations for our products - that's why we use the template system, so people can customise the mod's visuals themselves :)

Haha ok then who does know from your team? I'm not asking for a complete customisation, I just want what is left goes to the right. I think this simple functionality (also left upper and right upper corner) should be optional and already included but that's me. :)

---------- Post added at 01:35 ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 ----------

Nevermind I fixed it. Still I think these four options (upper left corner, upper right corner, dowl left corner and down right corner) should ne included as a standard. Maybe you can add it in the next version.

Haha ok then who does know from your team? I'm not asking for a complete customisation, I just want what is left goes to the right. I think this simple functionality (also left upper and right upper corner) should be optional and already included but that's me. :)

---------- Post added at 01:35 ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 ----------

Nevermind I fixed it. Still I think these four options (upper left corner, upper right corner, dowl left corner and down right corner) should ne included as a standard. Maybe you can add it in the next version.

Changed the thread to a feature request - I'll take a look at it when we're planning the next version =)

Cosmic

Ok thanks Cosmic! I hope this will be implemented.

Now I have the problem that the popups are on the right but the big black notification popup still shows on the left.

Ok thanks Cosmic! I hope this will be implemented.

Now I have the problem that the popups are on the right but the big black notification popup still shows on the left.

Heya,

You'll want to post problems/bugs in a new thread - these won't be checked by support devs for bugs etc and it'll likely get overlooked in here - they get notifications and our system tracks the response times etc to ensure issues are handled in time, which is all rendered a bit moot if there isn't a new thread/issue for it to do that with ^.^

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.