Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom McIntyre

Customer
I thought this would be easy, so I looked at the templates to try to find the location to move above the ad location template Navbar Below.

However, I do not know what name the goal meter is registered with. Apparently it needs a prefix that I do not know to use with vb:raw. I found a reference to show.template but that does not seem to work with show.dbtech_vbdonate_goal_meter. Do I need some additional syntax? Or, is there a better way to do this?

My members are complaining that they accidentally click on ads in the adsense template when trying to click on breadcrumbs. The extra non-click space on the meter would make it a better choice for just below the breadcrumbs.

I would try and change the execution order of the plugin, Insert Various Functions to 1 instead of 5, that may do it.

Good idea, but it did not work.

I cannot find the place where you calculate the placement. My PHP is not strong enough I guess to work that out.

If you want, pm me a admin account and what mod you are using to display the AdSense, and I will see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back