Question License wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inaba

Customer
I can't find any way to contact DBTech privately... but the license for my User Tagging is incorrect, it's listed as a 3 month license, when it should be a lifetime license like the rest of my DBTech mods. How do I get that fixed?

I can't find any transaction records for this licence, which usually means it was manually awarded to you. Do you remember the circumstances surrounding that licence, so that I can look into it further?

There wasn't anything special... I just purchased it with several other products. There's no difference between it and every other product I've purchased in terms of how it was purchased.

There wasn't anything special... I just purchased it with several other products. There's no difference between it and every other product I've purchased in terms of how it was purchased.

Hi there,

This was quite puzzling for a bit as there was no record of an actual purchase associated with the license, but a bit of detective work found the answer!

That license was assigned to you free of charge on that date after you emailed us letting us know you had accidentally forgotten to include it in your orders the day before, let me know if you need a copy of the email exchange forwarded to you :)

Hope that clears things up!

Regards,

Ah I see... so how do I get the license fixed to be lifetime like the rest of the licenses?

Thanks for digging up the info!

You can upgrade the licence via the Client Area, there should be a "Renew / Upgrade Licence" link there next to the licence :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings