Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got Profile Hover Pro and am quite pleased with it. I do however see one problem at present where the avatar creates quite a bit of empty space before the profile fields start. The forum URL links to a thread where you can see it happen. Hopefully it's not too difficult to fix to get rid of that whitespace.

Which site are you talking about? Can you give me a username it works bad on or maybe a link to a post where it doesn't look right?

EDIT:
NM, I saw the link after I posted heh. Are you talking about Dusty's account?

Any of the profiles with large avatars like Dusty's or Daryn's. It shoves the custom fields down a lot and you'll also notice that last activity is off on its own there on the bottom left. I had a look at the way the hover was built and I see a ton of divs in there. Maybe giving the avatar image a float attribute might let it not push the rest of the text that far down. I've got this mod installed on a 3.8.6 board and it doesn't do that over there, so it's something to do with 4 I would suspect.

And you're welcome. Daryn likes to post music videos he finds interesting when he sees them.

Any of the profiles with large avatars like Dusty's or Daryn's. It shoves the custom fields down a lot and you'll also notice that last activity is off on its own there on the bottom left. I had a look at the way the hover was built and I see a ton of divs in there. Maybe giving the avatar image a float attribute might let it not push the rest of the text that far down. I've got this mod installed on a 3.8.6 board and it doesn't do that over there, so it's something to do with 4 I would suspect.

And you're welcome. Daryn likes to post music videos he finds interesting when he sees them.

Ah ok. I have the custom fields on the row below the image. Didn't realize how big the gap would be I don't have the avatars that large, so it all fit fairly well. I move the custom fields up next to the avatar in the template in the next release.

Just released 1.3.0 and it has the custom fields up next to the avatar instead of below it.

Thanks. I have installed and updated the new version. Profile fields are now where they should be.

Though the Activity fields are still off on their own. Could I fix this via a template edit so they appear under the fields?

Thanks. I have installed and updated the new version. Profile fields are now where they should be.

Though the Activity fields are still off on their own. Could I fix this via a template edit so they appear under the fields?

Yes, if you understand how the template is layed out you could modify the dbtech_ph_profile template to move the fields around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Profile Hover

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back