Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
you can select how many keywords you want to display as a maximum on any page, and you can configure filters or “bad words” that you dont want to appear in the tag cloud of your site.

fuzzy-seo.png

This plugin therefore can do a great job of increasing the long tail search to your whole website, not just the main category pages like the forumhome or display forum, instead, this plugin magnifies the search traffic going to every page that its active on!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The results on that page is from before the modification stopped working, and/or the results are from other search engines that has not implemented the same change as Google has.

A Google developer confirmed that it is no longer possible to get the user's query string via the Referrer variable, and I confirmed this for myself while attempting to implement this functionality.

The amount of support requests we would receive stating "I tried searching for my forum in Google and it doesn't show up in the statistics, help!" outweighs any benefit from implementing this functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.