Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
Hi Mokonzi,

Just found this bug, well it's been there for a few days now.

Basically all new classifieds are not producing thumbs, and when you click the edit image order they are just blank.

However the images exist in the listings but not on the featured bar, or in the listing page as thumbs.

Here is an attachment, I have not upgraded from RC4 yet though so you might of already fixed this???

View Listings in - Buy Sell Wanted on Digitalworldz Classifieds Adverts

You can see what I mean on that page, and here is the attachment.

classifieds-IMAGES-issue.png

I have refreshed all caches too.

Cheers
Mick

I'm wondering if maybe the user when uploading it somehow hadn't completed the import stopping the thumbnail from creating. Something that might be a work around while I look into the underlying problem is to try this:

AdminCP -> Maintenance -> Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails

Let me know how that works. Btw, what storage type are you using for the images? Database or file system?

We use Imagemagick and we use file system :)

I am in the process of rebuilding the thumbs but this might take a while it does 25 at a time and we have thousands :(...

Lol, will let you know when it is done.

Ouch. We need to make sure we can identify the issue. If this does fix it temporarily it will help us trace things. :)

Rebuilding the thumbs did fix this issue :)

I will wait and see when a new classified is added, and we can go from there.

It might of been my configuration though, as I noticed in my settings I never had a starting / for the location of imagemagick - but it never affected the forum ?

So hopefully its fine.

Cheers
Mokonzi

It might have contributed to the issue, but there is probably something else behind the original cause. I'll look into it. :)

I think we've traced the thumbnails issues to being a pre 1.0.2 problem. It doesn't seem to be an issue on new listings created after 1.0.2. I'm marking this as fixed but feel free to reopen it again if the problem resurfaces. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back