Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Please let me know how to display the nominate button at the bottom of the post(postbit).

Also, I noticed that the following option is missing at AdminCP > Settings > Options > Dragonbyte-Tech: vBNominate - General Options

Combined Menu Hook Location
Thread Hook Location
Post Hook Location
Signature Hook Location
User Hook Location

The above options were mentioned in the documentation in the package but was not in the actual settings.

Please help me with this.

Thanks,

Aner

Those are on the popup settings now.

How far down to you want it? It's already default down at the controls bar, not much further down you can put it :)
Any specific location you are talking about?

Those are on the popup settings now.

How far down to you want it? It's already default down at the controls bar, not much further down you can put it :)
Any specific location you are talking about?

Ok. Found the missing options at the popup settings.

But the Nominate button still did not display at the bottom portion of each post. I did not changed the default settings on the hook location. I also created a one time nomination with a post type and selected all forums as allowed forums.

Let me know why the nomination button still did not displayed and how should I fix it.

Thanks.

There is a Usergroup setting that needs to be set called can nominate. It's only one setting and you might overlook it. I set it on the administrator group and the nomination is visible now.

There is a Usergroup setting that needs to be set called can nominate. It's only one setting and you might overlook it. I set it on the administrator group and the nomination is visible now.

That did it!!!

One problem though. When clicking the 'Nominate Thread' and 'Nominate Post', the confirmation nomination box is not displayed or it seems that it's not working.

Also, how can I seen the nomination page? I want to know the statistics of the current nomination, how can I see that.

Thanks,

Aner

Anyone can help with my issue?

I'll tag Dylan to make sure he sees this - in general after the initial issue has been resolved it's best to start a new thread for a new issue - the developer won't be notified they need to reply if the issue is marked as resolved :)

Cosmic

could I get ftp access? It it working correctly on my local system and I want to check and make sure the files are the same. It looks like on your site the id's are getting passed right but they aren't getting entered into the database.

I believe I have it working correctly now. Let me know if you have any more problems with it.

Looks like it's working now. Thanks.

Just have a question.

When a nomination is made, does the system notify the user that he is being nominated?

If the nomination is ended, will the system also notify he wins or loss in the contest?

Thanks again.

Looks like it's working now. Thanks.

Just have a question.

When a nomination is made, does the system notify the user that he is being nominated?

If the nomination is ended, will the system also notify he wins or loss in the contest?

Thanks again.

No it does notify the users. Create a feature request and I'll add it next go around. I'm planning on creating a landing page so you can see current/past nominations and who's in the running and won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNominate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back