Question Custom placement of Winner Award?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scalemotorcars

Customer
OK so finally Ive been able to set of VBNominate and its working with automatic poles each month. Thanks for the help so far. Now I have a HOW DO I question.

So basically Im doing a MOTM just like at vb.org. Rather then Mod of the Month its Model of the Month. Works out nicely huh... :rolleyes:

What Im stuck with now is how to place the winners award (image) only on the 1st post in the location shown in the photo attached. Now I do have Display Postbit Awards turned on but its not displaying them in any of the regular postbits (Legacy) and we do already have at least one winner.

Now I checked The current nomination page and its show last months nominations with the voting as still open even after that pole has closed so maybe thats why its not displaying. See 2nd attachment.

But that still brings me to How Do I place the award in a custom location and just once on the 1st post. I know how to mod the code just need the code to place in that location.

Just an FYI. I already have the Nominations Image displayed on the 1st post only with no problem. Again see 1st image...

Image1.jpgImage3.jpg

Any help would be great.

Sorry for not replying sooner. Have you had some successfully close and just this one didn't? Or is this the first one?
As far as putting it in one spot on the first post of the thread, I'm not sure about that. We didn't design it that way, I'd have to look into the code and see if I could do it.
As far as the nomination still being open though, could I get access to the ACP to try and figure out why it's not closing?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new AdminCP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues. It should ideally be a temporary account created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it

Hello scalemotorcars,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.