Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem

Customer
In the screenshot below you cannot see the headings Achievements, Awards, Items, etc.

How would I modify the css to display say... #00009C ?

Capture.PNG

You can change the CSS for those fieldset legends in the dbtech_vbshop_postbit_purchase and dbtech_vbactivity_postbit_reward templates :)

Thanks for the quick response, but I'm a bit of a n00b at this. Where exactly where would I make an edit to the default template?

<vb:if condition="$purchases">
<fieldset style="border:{vb:stylevar tabslight_border}; padding:6px; margin:6px;">
<legend style="font-size:{vb:stylevar small_fontSize};">{vb:raw phrase}</legend>
{vb:raw purchases}
</fieldset>
</vb:if>

I simply want to change the color of the headings to something more readable. That is the template you said for me to edit, and I'm just trying to determine where exactly in that template I would change the color.

Ohh, okay :)

Change
HTML:
<fieldset style="border:{vb:stylevar tabslight_border}; padding:6px; margin:6px;">
to
HTML:
<fieldset style="border:{vb:stylevar tabslight_border}; padding:6px; margin:6px; color:#00009C;">

That should do it :)

I have changed my template to add the color but the postbit remained the same. I flushed all caches. Here is the modified dbtech_vbshop_postbit_purchase template:

<vb:if condition="$purchases">
<fieldset style="border:{vb:stylevar tabslight_border}; padding:6px; margin:6px; color:ffff00;">
<legend style="font-size:{vb:stylevar small_fontSize};">{vb:raw phrase}</legend>
{vb:raw purchases}
</fieldset>
</vb:if>

Hmm, try
HTML:
<legend style="font-size:{vb:stylevar small_fontSize}; color:ffff00;">{vb:raw phrase}</legend>
and see if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings