Status
Not open for further replies.

qpurser

Customer
I just purchased the PRO version for the added benefit of having a sidebar block.
Unfortunately the block just won't show up. The block is active etc.

Another small issue I have is the proper display in the postbit section.

I decided to place the variable {vb:raw vbnominate.thread} manually in my postbit-legacy which works fine. However I would prefer to have the .png image instead of the text. Changing the option in my CP from text to image doesn't change anything.
How can I display the image instead of text?

Another issue I have is the display of the popup block.
The opening colors are fine (played around with them in the style vars settings but the hoover colors are black and nothing is readable. (see screenshot).
Can you advise me how to remove the black hoover color in the popup box?

Thanks for help
Michael

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-07-27 at 11.04.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-07-27 at 11.04.40 AM.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2012-07-27 at 11.04.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-07-27 at 11.04.50 AM.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 33
The image link unfortunately is only used if you use the combined menu option. It looks like you are using the individual ones. Do you use more then the Thread nomination? If you don't, you could still use the combined menu with the image link and be able to move it to wherever you want.

For the sidebar block and style problems I'd need temp admin access to check it out and see what's going on with the block and what colors your style use so we can see what to switch to.

Thanks for the quick reply Dylan.

For some reason the sidebar block just started working this morning. Don't know why there was such a long delay. Maybe a cron job had to run?

PM'd you my credentials

The sidebar only shows completed nominations, so it wasn't showing until you had one that was done :)

I have one more question:

As you can see the sidebar box is very big (height).
I tried to find any settings in the css but couldn't figure it out.
Is there a way to make the box smaller in height?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-10 at 11.11.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-10 at 11.11.57 AM.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 16
You can try and tweak with some inline style I guess, I used the default settings for a sideblock. Once you get more nominations running in there with more entries you might want to keep it that size though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNominate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back