Status
Not open for further replies.
As per subject, where do I go in admin area to adjust settings? I can see options for per discussion setting but I need user to be able to have full control over social group.

Thanks for posting Adrian. The place you need to go is DBTech - Threadmins > Group Admins. It works similarly to the way the regular Threadmins/Thread Admins does. :
)

yes I know this option but how do I use to set user for example id 100 to have full control over group ?

as far as I can see it only allows me to set user per discussion.... please explain how do I use it as this is only reason I bought this mod, icant see admin field or anything like that, screen grab below:

group-admin.jpg

Thanks for the post Adrian.

Looking over what you are asking, to be sure I've understood you, you are wanting users to be assigned as full admins or moderators for a Social Group?

At the moment this isn't something Threadmins is built to do (it adds moderators per discussion for Social Group Discussions). However I do think that's a good idea of something we can investigate in a future update. Why don't you post that as a feature request so we can look into it further? :)

If the mod is now unusable for you because Threadmins doesn't have the ability to assign admins and moderators to a Social Group, we unfortunately can't provide a refund for that reason, but we could arrange for the license to be transferred to the equivalent amount of DBTech points for you to use on another product if you want to. This would mean that you would have to completely uninstall the Threadmins mod.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for reply. The only reason I bought this mod was that I wanted to change permissions per social group which your product clearly states on the description:

Group Admins
Per Social Group
and per discussion permissions
Edit Group Posts
Delete Group Posts (Soft Delete)
Manage Group Posts
Remove Group Posts (Hard Delete)
Edit Discussions
Manage Discussions
Edit Group Pictures
Delete Group Pictures
Manage Group Pictures

I am afraid until this is resolved or clarified I will be looking for refund. Please refund my purchase. I was simply mislead that this modification does something which it cant. It's false advertising to me.

Thanks for reply. The only reason I bought this mod was that I wanted to change permissions per social group which your product clearly states on the description:

Group Admins
Per Social Group
and per discussion permissions
Edit Group Posts
Delete Group Posts (Soft Delete)
Manage Group Posts
Remove Group Posts (Hard Delete)
Edit Discussions
Manage Discussions
Edit Group Pictures
Delete Group Pictures
Manage Group Pictures

I am afraid until this is resolved or clarified I will be looking for refund. Please refund my purchase. I was simply mislead that this modification does something which it cant. It's false advertising to me.

Hello Adrian.

I have issued you with a refund as requested and we have updated the product description to remove any confusion over the features included. Please accept our apologies for any mis-communication.

Kind Regards,

Hi there,
I'm also looking forward to have the full admins or moderators for a Social Group. Is there a plan to make this happen?
Thanks!

Hello Adrian Mierzwinski,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Threadmins and Group Moderators

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings