fufu

Customer
I have played aroudn with the Forumon RPG and can say I am hesitant to purchase.

Can this modification add any monster I want? Like Pokemon?

Is it possible to "Evolve" monsters?

Can one give it powers, instead of scratch, defend, and move?

I have noticed the computer seems to be able to take 6 turns in a row and you one some times. I have no idea why, but maybe because the game freezes? I have played with it and the game does freeze and one has to F5. Also some exp is not calculated or I cannot view my current exp to next level. Maybe I am not lookign in the right place.

Anyways, I would really like to purchase this modification. :cool:

I have played aroudn with the Forumon RPG and can say I am hesitant to purchase.

I have noticed the computer seems to be able to take 6 turns in a row and you one some times. I have no idea why, but maybe because the game freezes? I have played with it and the game does freeze and one has to F5. Also some exp is not calculated or I cannot view my current exp to next level. Maybe I am not lookign in the right place.

It would be difficult to add your own monsters as they are created on a part by part basis - but it'd be possible with a lot of messing around - it's not something we officially support tohugh.

Instead of evolutions we allow you to create better monsters through breeding - e.g if you breed a wolf and a dragon, you get a monster that can use parts from either and looks cooler ^.^

You can give it as many moves as you like, along with diferent damages, critical chances etc. At the moment there are no "magic" moves that affect stats, but there will be in the long run.

As far as the moves go, you can queue up several moves using your AP (action points) and the computer does the same thing 0 generally you should both be able to do several attacks per round, though it depends on how the admin has set up the move costs etc =)

I'll have Fillip H. reply on the freezing and EXP issues.

There is a "Lite" version of forumon with some features limited and a very limited number of monsters (2 basic and 1 combination, versus 4 basic and 6 combination in the default pro package, and a further 4 basic and 6 combination in the addon pack). But it lets you get a feel for how customisable it is etc ^.^

It would be difficult to add your own monsters as they are created on a part by part basis - but it'd be possible with a lot of messing around - it's not something we officially support tohugh.

Instead of evolutions we allow you to create better monsters through breeding - e.g if you breed a wolf and a dragon, you get a monster that can use parts from either and looks cooler ^.^

You can give it as many moves as you like, along with diferent damages, critical chances etc. At the moment there are no "magic" moves that affect stats, but there will be in the long run.

As far as the moves go, you can queue up several moves using your AP (action points) and the computer does the same thing 0 generally you should both be able to do several attacks per round, though it depends on how the admin has set up the move costs etc =)

I'll have Fillip H. reply on the freezing and EXP issues.

There is a "Lite" version of forumon with some features limited and a very limited number of monsters (2 basic and 1 combination, versus 4 basic and 6 combination in the default pro package, and a further 4 basic and 6 combination in the addon pack). But it lets you get a feel for how customisable it is etc ^.^

There's really no telling what could have caused a freeze, so sadly not much I can say about that.

The EXP is calculated, you need to refresh the page to see the new EXP imparted onto the monster you won the battle with.

Back