Status
Not open for further replies.

paradox

Customer
DragonByte Tech: vBactivity:
The first opportunity to display the achievements of one achievement from each category, the postbit.
13097062021.png

just in case put a picture for clarity I do not know how to explain it by human beings.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I too agree that this should be as your picture, to explain this to human beings..

'Each category (image) when achieved should over-write the last image with the newest image and not just added to the list!'

Example, I would wear a single stripe for Lance Corporal and then gain a stripe for Corporal as I move up the ranks and another one for Sergeant, but I wouldnt wear all 3 separate ranks at the same time.

Maybe I'm just dumb but that image made no sense to me at all xD

I'll have someone smarter than me look it over and translate it for me :D

I too agree that this should be as your picture, to explain this to human beings..

'Each category (image) when achieved should over-write the last image with the newest image and not just added to the list!'

Example, I would wear a single stripe for Lance Corporal and then gain a stripe for Corporal as I move up the ranks and another one for Sergeant, but I wouldnt wear all 3 separate ranks at the same time.

While that would be nice, but each achievement is a separate item, so by being at a site for a year, and if you have 6 achievements that can be earned in that year, the way you describe by the end of the year, I would technically only have one, as you are describing a ranks system.

While that would be nice, but each achievement is a separate item, so by being at a site for a year, and if you have 6 achievements that can be earned in that year, the way you describe by the end of the year, I would technically only have one, as you are describing a ranks system.

True but even though each achievement is a separate they belong to certain categories!

Eg, If my forte on the forums was blogging and I had a category of blog achievements like 1, 5, 10, ... 50, then my achievements would all show in my postbit (depending on how many you show), where I personally would prefer like to show, 'days registered' , 'posts', 'threads' etc and not just a load of the same category!

In vBAA v3, for the Postbit display, parent Achievements that the user has earned will "overwrite" child achievements :)

Status
Not open for further replies.