Status
Not open for further replies.

Panta

Customer
I found a serious problem, i put in option that a user cant go negative whit credits.
I tried few options delay frequency but nothing helped here is the problem.

If you donate to someone credits and click fast submit more times your currency will go in -

For example i have 300 points and send to a user 300 points i click 10x fast submit he gets 3000 points , and iam in -3000.
Fillip H.

From where did you access the donation function? Can you show a screenshot or something so I'm perfectly clear on where I need to search to find the place to fix this? :)

i have 1 more problem dont want to create a new topic for every problem :)

When i select 2checkout payment options it doesn't work with vbcredits deluxe purchase options
the purcahse doesnt apear at all, when i select moneybookers or paypal it works :S

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/22/hb/xcOQqRl/creditsticket.jpg it doesnt apear here :(

and 1 more thing when you go to vbulletin payment api-subscription manager you need to enter additional info for 2checkout like
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/1w/3C/3OVhzWtk/creditsticket2.jpg

maybe thats the problem

You need to configure those options in the Currency Pricing Conversion screen as well. Click the Edit link, then Show Advanced Options.

thank you for the fast reply :) it worked now will check it when i get approved by 2checkout

and i think i found 1 more bug on charge tag will know more in few days

I believe I may have fixed this - please re-download v2.1.1 and re-import the XML file and let me know if this works for you :)

Fillip H.
ty for the fast reply just one quick question should i upgrade to the new version 2.2.1
iam not sure if i have these version or 2.2.0 or 2.2.1

at the bottom it says vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2013 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back