Bug commands result in 'Error: User ID' until shoutbox updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemoniK

Customer
When performing a command, e.g. editing the sticky..
the shoutbox throws up an error bar - with the text 'Error: User ID' and it stays there until the shoubox updates, and then the sticky updates on the following update.

BTW - Am opening each issue as separate tickets. if this is annoying, let me know if you want me to do something else.

Hey,

Sorry for the delay, I will look into this as soon as I can and get back to you if I need more information or when I have a resolution.

Thanks!

Update: I am unable to replicate this issue at this time. Could you please try disabling all other products and test it again? If that works, re-enable them one-by-one until you find the culprit.

Thanks!

Have disabled all add-ons except for the shoutbox

error still occurs for /prune and /sticky

Others seem to work ok.
I've checked and I've allowed my main group to be shoutbox manager, and also added permissions to my username. None of the other groups have a never for shoutbox manager.

is annoying but at least the commands do work.. seems to be just a check on something fails, but it continues anyway.

Does it work correctly if you double-click the sticky bar to edit it?

No.
Same thing occurs...

I get the error..
A few seconds later the shout entry box clears
A few seconds later the sticky is updated.

EDIT - double clicking sticky simply results in /sticky command being fed into the shout entry box.. that works.. but when I shout it I get the error

Last edited:
Update: Sorry for the delay, I've been massively busy with DragonByte Shop as you can imagine :)

I've added a hotfix to v7.0.0 RC2 that should resolve this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.