• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Customer
vBulletin.org shows latest version as 1.3.0...

My download for PRO version was 1.2.0 ...

I think you guys logged on and did some work to find out why we were having problems, but I'm not sure what you changed on our site's version, if anything, which is still showing the version number as 1.2.0

Where do I get 1.3.0 Pro and will it screw up any patches you may have done to solve other problems with it on our site?

Thanks .. :)

Regards,
Doug

I remember the site. If I still have access to your site you can send me the info and I will download the files and compare them with the 1.3.0 version. I believe they are the same but can't say 100% without checking. I don't remember if I had admin and ftp or just admin?
The 1.3.0 download is available from the customer area.

Had sent it to you a few weeks ago...

Check your in-box for the login information under PM titled .. "AdminCP access to milsurps.com"

Regards,
Doug

Had sent it to you a few weeks ago...

Check your in-box for the login information under PM titled .. "AdminCP access to milsurps.com"

Regards,
Doug

Thanks Doug. I wasn't sure if it was still active or not. I don't think I had ftp access so the files should be the same, I checked the settings and plugins in the ACP and they match with my local product file so you should be good to upgrade. Definitely let me know if you have any problems.

Dylan

Hmmm ... :confused:

I just see one version from Feb 3rd there in my Customer Area link ...

I don't see a version number on it, not do I see other versions you mentioned?

Regards,
Doug

did you click the download button? The main customer area will show you the main product you purchased, then if you click download it will allow you to select the version you want to download.

did you click the download button? The main customer area will show you the main product you purchased, then if you click download it will allow you to select the version you want to download.

Doh ... :eek:

I thought that would just start the download of a file ...

I didn't realize it went to other options ... :eek:

Thanks ... :)

Regards,
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Profile Hover

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update