Status
Not open for further replies.
Please verify via the View PHP Info page that display_errors is set to On - without an error message it's virtually impossible to assist you as there's no way I can debug the issue :(

If it's not, you can add
PHP:
ini_set('display_errors', true);
to the config.php file, then check that page again.

If it's still not enabled, you'll need to contact your host in order to enable the output.

Fatal error: Class 'AJAXTHREADS' not found in /home/x/public_html/forum/dbtech/ajaxthreads/hooks/threadbit_display.php on line 22

Can you please ensure you have not disabled the "Global Initialisation" plugins for this mod?

If you have not, please disable all non-DBTech products and verify AJAX Threads works, then re-enable them one by one until you find the culprit.

I got it working but it caused too much additional load to the server, even for a small select number of users. Is there a refund policy? if not, no worries.

I can give you the equivalent amount in DBTech Dollars (A.K.A. Discount Points) that you can use towards your next purchase instead :)

Let me know if you're happy with that, and I'll get the points added to your account :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy AJAX Threads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back