Background color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, had a lot of trouble with this theme when I first got it, got to the point where I put it aside for the time being to work on more core content of my website. I am wanting to add this theme in finally, but I want to remove the color behind the forum categories first, how can I achieve this? I've looked bloody everywhere!

I am referring to that very dark brown, nearly black, area behind the forum topics, but in front of the background itself. I want to completely remove it. I tried reverting the color template completely just to see if it was in there, but it did nothing, and I went through so many style templates and couldn't find it. Where do I edit it/remove it?

Ozzy47

Customer
Former Developer
Nevermind I see this is for XenForo, so the-danzor will have to look into it for you, sorry.

Last edited:
It's not public at the moment, is that the only way? I try to keep a good image on my website, and I don't really want to put out something I don't find 'working' as of yet.

No, that's fine. I can have the code for you by tonight hopefully. Need to wait till i can regain access to our xenforo dev board look at the code.

Regards,
Scott

For standard view you want to edit the following class(s), you can use the search in template tool built in xenforo to find the exact css file:

Code:
.nodeList .categoryForumNodeInfo, .nodeList .forumNodeInfo, .nodeList .pageNodeInfo, .nodeList .linkNodeInfo
or grid view:

Code:
.grid_layout
Regards,
Scott

For standard view you want to edit the following class(s), you can use the search in template tool built in xenforo to find the exact css file:

Code:
.nodeList .categoryForumNodeInfo, .nodeList .forumNodeInfo, .nodeList .pageNodeInfo, .nodeList .linkNodeInfo
or grid view:

Code:
.grid_layout
Regards,
Scott
Yeah, in node_list, I tried changing those color values, and even deleting them, it changes nothing.

Code:
.grid_layout {
  width:48%;
  float:left;
  margin:8px;
  border-radius:8px; -moz-border-radius:8px; -webkit-border-radius:8px;
  background:#0d0705;
  color:#ab9181;
  border-bottom:1px solid #432c1e;
  min-height:96px;
}

Status