Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Customer
When a member nominates someone for an award, I get the notification, but when I click on it, it takes me to the wrong page. It takes me to the page displaying all the awards available, and not where I can accept or deny the nomination. Not sure why, it was not like that in the past. Please help. Thanks.

I'm unable to replicate this issue. It correctly takes me to /modcp/vbactivity.php?do=award&action=requests

Please try re-downloading the product and re-uploading all files :)

I tried that, and it doesn't work. I can also not attach anything here at the moment. Pop-up for attachments won't load. So I am uploading via Tinypic:

11wd2rn.png

This is the page it takes me to, when clicking the nomination notification. It asks me to log-in first, and then this:

2427q5d.png

Ah, you didn't mention anything about vBNotifications ;)

I'm still unable to replicate this issue. Please open up /dbtech/vbactivity_pro/hooks/notifications_list.php and check that the following code exists in the file:
PHP:
$notifications['dbtech_vbactivity_medalmoderatecount'] = array(
	'phrase' => $vbphrase['dbtech_vbactivity_new_medal_requests'],
	'link'   => $vbulletin->config['Misc']['modcpdir'] . '/vbactivity.php?' . $vbulletin->session->vars['sessionurl'] . 'do=award&action=requests',
	'order'  => 130
);

Please note that even if you fix this file, it will not fix existing notifications due to a design issue with vBNotifications. You must clear the notification (such as via the X button) and generate a new notification in order for it to work.

Try disabling all other notifications_list plugins (including the vBActivity Lite one) except the vBActivity Pro one, ensure you've dismissed all existing notifications then generate a new one.

vBNotifs gets fed the correct URL from vBActivity, so there's really nothing else I can do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back