Status
Not open for further replies.
The FTP credentials provided to me previously are no longer valid, so even if I was to replicate the issue on your site, I can't test any fixes.

I have the same issue with report a post I get a blank white page after clicking send report.
This issue was fixed several versions ago. If you're running the latest version, please turn on display_errors so you can determine whether the issue is the same as this one.

PM'd details. Glad you have said you can replicate the issue now.

Thanks for attempting first fix. Replied again via PM confirming the problem still exists.

Thanks for helping so far to get to the bottom of this. My members aren't able to PM.

I'm using the latest version here are the errors-

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../report.php(132) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Declaration of vB_Friendly_Url_VaultMainPage::get_url() should be compatible with vB_Friendly_Url::get_url($method_override = false, $canonical = false) in ..../vault/special_class_friendlyurl.php on line 122

Warning: Declaration of vB_Friendly_Url_VaultThread::get_url() should be compatible with vB_Friendly_Url::get_url($method_override = false, $canonical = false) in ..../vault/special_class_friendlyurl.php on line 219

Please ask the VaultWiki support team for support with that issue.

As the problem reported in this thread has been fixed and confirmed fixed by the customer, I'm closing this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.