Status
Not open for further replies.

g00gl3r

Customer
Okaaaay,

Another problem with DBSEO on my setup.

I've applied 1.0.9, fix SOME url issues, and now when I send a PM, they do send, but I get a whitepage with a dodgy URL.

Screen Shot 2014-03-25 at 23.52.51.png

How do I fix this one?

I'm unable to replicate this issue. Please ensure that display_errors is turned on in your php.ini so that you can see if there's an error preventing script execution.

If I turn DBSEO off, the error goes away.
If I leave it on and create a brand new style, it still has the error.

I'll turn display_errors on now.

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

Any joy?

My private messaging system is still fully down on a forum 700+k posts.

I've upgraded VB 4.2.2 to 4.2.2 PL1 thinking it might be something that would be overwritten with core files. Didn't work.
Upgraded tapatalk just incase that had a conflict somehow. Didn't work.

If I disable DBSEO it works, but then clearly I'm screwing once again with my already changed URL's. Not something I want to keep doing.

I'm assuming you're super busy with more important stuff, but any help would be appreciated.

I can see you guys needing a fair few support staff if you sell this as much as VBSEO sold.

Anybody else having this issue by any chance?

Okay, I've got an error showing when I try to send a PM now which is

Code:
Warning: require_once(..../dbtech/dbseo/includes/scripts) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Success in ..../dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 5999

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/admin96/public_html/dbtech/dbseo/includes/scripts/.' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/admin96/public_html/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 5999

The require once appears to be trying to load a directory and not a file.

So on that line is this....

Code:
require_once(DBSEO_CWD . '/dbtech/dbseo/includes/scripts/' . $_strippedFileName);

So $_strippedFileName isn't collecting something.

Can anybody else help troubleshoot this?

And why am I the only guy with the issue?! Am I the only one running 1.0.9?!

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I'm aware, you are indeed the only person with this issue. I've also responded to your Private Message and I am currently awaiting a reply before I can debug this further, as I am currently unable to replicate this issue on your site.

PM replied to.

Everybody has the issue on the forum, not just me or my account. In the AdminCP there's a PM log link under the users tab. you can see that only admins and mods have tried sending PM's for the last few days now during my testing. They don't register in their inbox or the sent box of the person sending. But they show in the log. And you can access them using tapatalk.

The contents of the PM doesn't need to be anything in particular. One word, or a couple of paragraphs, it all does it.

It's strange that you can't reproduce the error.

We do not offer phone support, sorry.

Since I'm unable to replicate the issue on your site, can you please try disabling the Fetch Link Titles: Private Message plugin running on pmdata_presave?

That's fixed it.

Do I leave that off now?

How come you didn't try giving that ago the other day?

Thanks either way. :)

This problem has come back again and I still have the plugin turned off that you suggested (removed titles from PM's or whatever it does).

Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 15.56.48.png

Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 15.57.00.png

Help!

Okay I've upgraded to 1.0.11 and still have the issue.

Seems very hit and miss. I can't work out what the criteria is for a PM to send. But a few do send to certain people and / or with certain content.

But nearly always it just throws out :
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/admin96/public_html/dbtech/dbseo/includes/scripts/.' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/admin96/public_html/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 6036

Seems when I thought it was fixed, I perhaps was just able to send a PM or two after turning off what you said to turn of for Pmdata_start or whatever it was in plugins. As when I flick that on or off now (and then clear cache) it still does it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm attempting to register to your forum because I no longer have access to the previously provided account, but I received a database error after submitting the form. Please check the email address defined in your config.php file as the "technicalemail" contact for details on the error.

This error prevents anyone from registering on your forum just now.

Must have been a glitch as I've managed to register a test account, and we have new members over the last 12 hours also.

Just FYI, in the 1.0.11 version the error in the code is a few lines down from the 1.0.9 version. Not sure if that's important to know.

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/admin96/public_html/dbtech/dbseo/includes/scripts/.' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/admin96/public_html/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 6036

Seems to be the same issue, it's calling for a folder (/scripts/) rather than a file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back