Status
Not open for further replies.

TandyServices

Customer
Ok.. New server and new domain.. But more problems.. Haha

I just reinstalled the arcade and trying to import a few games.. On the import page I have:

Code:
[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/ipa.php[/B] on line [B]104[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/v3a.php[/B] on line [B]66[/B]

Thanks for the help..

Also now when I just tried to play the one game I did get to import.. When I go to the arcade page on the top it shows this:

Code:
[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/arcade.php[/B] on line [B]1068[/B]

OK I redid the arcade and now I am getting this:

Code:
[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h] The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
 Please contact the server administrator,  webmaster@wannalounge.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
 More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
 Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have all the other mods installed.. What I was doing was trying to import monchi.. I hit local scoring and English.. Then try to import 25 games.. I get that.. I think I don't have a call sign on in my php.ini file? So what calls is the arcade using for the import of games from monchi?

It is all fixed.. I just re installed the php.. So I was right.. The php.ini had some bad setting in it not letting it go through.. So the bug was on the server not the arcade..

Glad to hear you fixed it yourself, sorry I didnt get back to you :(

Ok.. New server and new domain.. But more problems.. Haha

I just reinstalled the arcade and trying to import a few games.. On the import page I have:

Code:
[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/ipa.php[/B] on line [B]104[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/v3a.php[/B] on line [B]66[/B]

Thanks for the help..

Also now when I just tried to play the one game I did get to import.. When I go to the arcade page on the top it shows this:

Code:
[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/arcade.php[/B] on line [B]1068[/B]

These sound like you needed to rebuild the arcade cache by submitting an arcade form somewhere in the admincp (such as by edited a category).

OK I redid the arcade and now I am getting this:

Code:
[B]Internal Server Error[/B]

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
 Please contact the server administrator,  webmaster@wannalounge.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
 More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
 Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have all the other mods installed.. What I was doing was trying to import monchi.. I hit local scoring and English.. Then try to import 25 games.. I get that.. I think I don't have a call sign on in my php.ini file? So what calls is the arcade using for the import of games from monchi?

This sounds like you had allow_url_fopen disabled on your php, which matches with what you said about reinstalling php.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings