• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Find latest posts for user than Selected Posts for Delete, That Processing full thread deleted. please check and fix this issue urgently, our Moderators that way doing to delete all thread.

I am unable to replicate this issue. What you're experiencing on your site appears to be unrelated to DBSEO. It's possible that deleting the first post in a thread also deletes the entire thread, which is what might be happening.

Find latest posts for user than Selected Posts for Delete, That Processing full thread deleted. please check and fix this issue urgently, our Moderators that way doing to delete all thread.

Please try to delete this post via Find latest posts for user?

Just note thread not deleted , Only URL not working. Reported Post URL not working if some post deleted from thread.

/forum8/thread144943-post1372332.html#post1372332 (URL Not Work because post no 1372332 deleted from thread)

/forum8/thread144943.html (URL Work)

That's no surprise, if the post no longer exists then the URL to the post will not work.

If this , Why not its Redirect to main thread? Only one/some post deleted than thread url are not working? This One dangerous bug of DBSEO Because Reported Post URL not work if some post deleted from thread. If Reported Post resolved by any Moderators but you donot know this Report is fixed, Than you are going to check Reported Post and get an invalid thread?

If the post has been permanently deleted from the database, then there's no way to redirect.

You will run into the same issue, even without DBSEO, if someone reports a thread and a moderator deletes the thread. Why not redirect it to the thread list? Because that's impossible. You no longer know what forum the thread was in.

This is not a "dangerous bug of DBSEO", nor a bug at all.

You Do Understand, Thread delete and Post delete are not same thing ? If thread deleted vB have standard error message and unless/useless it redirect to the thread list. Without DBSEO Reported Post URL Still working if some post deleted from thread. Only does not show Which post are deleted that its normal. You need to find to get solution for this issue fixing.

As this is not a bug, we will not be attempting to fix this.

In the reported post email and thread, there's a direct link to a post and a link to a thread as a whole. The thread link still works, whereas if the post has been permanently deleted, the post link will not work.

This is 100% intended.

Its not a bug from your side?

With DBSEO Reported Post URL Not working if some post deleted from thread.

Without DBSEO Reported Post URL working if some post deleted from thread.

DBSEO not working that not bug? vB working that a Bug ?

If you donot like to fixing on this issue why not add error message? now it show full thread deleted.

Ex:

Reported/This Post no:xxxx deleted from thread
Orginal thread link here :

DBSEO converts links that have post IDs in them into direct links to posts. That's the intended functionality.

As such, when posts are permanently deleted, those links will not resolve to their original post URLs.

No, we can't exclude rewrites from those threads.

I don't understand what's wrong with clicking the thread link in the reported post email/thread. Why is it of critical importance that a link that should not work, works?

Because of this our forum Based on Reported Post. We get daily more than 100 Report thread and our Staff/Moderators give me Pain about on this.

That still doesn't explain why your moderators can't assume the report has been handled if the post link shows an error message, or why they can't click the thread link.

The "Show Post" links work the way they do because the mod was designed to have the links to individual posts be separate from thread links. Having direct links to posts help with linking to your content on other sites. It ensures people with different "posts per page" settings still see the same content.

I don't believe we should compromise an important feature in our mod in order to compensate for your moderators' inefficient way of alerting each other that the report has been handled. You could have them post a reply stating the report has been handled, or they could recognise that "invalid post" errors mean the post has been deleted.

Yes i am say like that but Some Staff asked me before it's working why now it's not working? I cannot give answers its not working with Mod/Plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back