Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate,

I hopeless it seems. I think I uploaded a couple of Custom Content but all I get in the forum was an empty box and a thin strip on the home page. Is there a Youtube on how to use the mod?

I have just bought and ordered vbshop so I was hoping you guys could check all the mods I have bought so far as I had a major site problem and there is a lot of dysfunctioning mods. Cheers Mick

Ok, it is fixed for you right now. What layout did you insert it on? Since you didn't have it enabled on the forum, I turned off the "Global templates" option in the General Options. If you are wanting to display it on areas inside the forum (besides forumhome), I may need to look at it further.

Thanks mate. It is working for the content but the pic urls I chose aren't appearing. It hasn't got an image at all in the forums though. Thanks for your help, I'm a nuffy

Its another jQuery script that appears to be conflicting with it. Can you disable any mods that use jQuery 1 by 1 and see if you can determine which one is conflicting? I should be able to fix it from there. I just don't want to do disabling things on your site.

Oh yeah, and you might look into disabling some of the jQuery loads. I've gone ahead and disabled having the slider load it, but you are loading it 3-4 other times on the page as well, all a different version each time.

Thanks mate, I really don't mind if you switch stuff on and off, I have no idea what I'm looking for, JQuery script? I couldn't be 100% I am very new at this and have definitely got some random stuff going on, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. The site was down for 3 weeks, I was freaking. The other mods I've bought don't seem to be behaving, I mean Notifications and Wall have disappeared from my header. Things seem to go wrong when I upgraded to 4.1.9, then things settled when I went to 4.1.12.

I have also just put an order in for vbshop you should have payment.

Struggling here,

Cheers

Mick

The problem is with SCANU's Forum description on title mouseover plugin. Not the first time I've run into this mod having conflicts. I'll see if I can fix it later, as I have to go to work right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings