Status
Not open for further replies.

dormopoco

Customer
How to exclude one section from showing up on the main CMS front page?
The slides show the best photos, but again from the vbulletin suite as articles. Can I exclude from the home page of vbulletin suite category or section? how can I do?

In the Instance Management page, for wherever you are pulling from (Articles, Forums, etc), there are lists of areas (Forums, Articles Categories, Article Sections, etc) that it will pull from. Default it to pull from all. If you want something different, just select the specific areas (using SHIFT-Click or CTRL-Click) you want to include.

The slide works correctly. But I need to remove from the home page of vbulletin content articles.
Sorry, I don't know what you mean - are you not requesting assistance with the Slider?

If not, you should contact vBulletin support, as we're unable to assist you with issues not related to our mods.

Perhaps you are not wanting the slider on the homepage, but do want it on other pages? If so, then create a new layout that is identical to your current homepage, but do not include the slider widget. Then, set your homepage to the newly created layout.

Brad
via Moto X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating