Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT COUNT(*) AS threads

FROM thread AS thread

/*
WHERE thread.forumid = 129
AND sticky = 0

AND visible IN (0,1,2)

AND thread.threadid NOT IN(SELECT threadid FROM dbtech_vbshop_threadban WHERE userid = 3);

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '/*
WHERE thread.forumid = 129
AND sticky = 0

AND visible IN (0,1,2)

' at line 13
Error Number : 1064
Request Date : Monday, March 18th 2013 @ 09:55:00 PM
Error Date : Monday, March 18th 2013 @ 09:55:03 PM
Script : http://www.phantom-theater.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=129
Referrer : http://www.phantom-theater.com/vb/forum.php
IP Address : 94.249.51.184
Username : Sarab
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.1.56-community
What the problem and how to solve it >,<

It really an urgent mater ="(

Best Regards,
Saran

This is not a bug in vBShop, you have a conflicting plugin somewhere. Disable all other plugins running on forumdisplay_query_threadid or forumdisplay_query_threadscount and re-enable them one by one until you find the culprit.

This is not a bug in vBShop, you have a conflicting plugin somewhere. Disable all other plugins running on forumdisplay_query_threadid or forumdisplay_query_threadscount and re-enable them one by one until you find the culprit.
Once I disable the shop the forum open without any problem, ain't him the culprit?
<-- not just one forum show this problem ="(

The /* symbol is not found in any of the vBShop files by default - if you're having the issue specifically with vBShop files, can you please try re-uploading vBShop?

Also, can you tell me which of the two plugins I listed above, if disabled for vBShop, solves it?

The /* symbol is not found in any of the vBShop files by default - if you're having the issue specifically with vBShop files, can you please try re-uploading vBShop?

Also, can you tell me which of the two plugins I listed above, if disabled for vBShop, solves it?
Yeah it was the problem with " All Topic - Master Forums by BOP5 " xD

Really big thank you for your fast reply and help =D

Best regards,
Sarab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update