Bug Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Customer
I've been getting this error a lot. Not sure for how long, because I only noticed it recently.

Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'

SELECT
pointstable_1.credits AS points_1,pointstable_8.seashells AS points_8,pointstable_9.adventtokens AS points_9,
post.userid,
user.dbtech_vbshop_purchase
FROM post AS post
LEFT JOIN user AS user ON(user.userid = post.userid)
LEFT JOIN user AS pointstable_1 ON(pointstable_1.userid = post.userid) LEFT JOIN user AS pointstable_8 ON(pointstable_8.userid = post.userid) LEFT JOIN user AS pointstable_9 ON(pointstable_9.userid = post.userid)
WHERE post.postid IN (Array);

Then someone found that if you view a thread in hybrid mode, there's a database error. Sure enough it's this one. I'm not sure if this has been the only thing that's been causing the error this whole time, but maybe.

Can you please try upgrading to 3.5.3 and see if that resolves the issue?

I will try this soon. I'm mostly just posting here so the ticket isn't closed because I still haven't gotten around to it yet. Thanks.

Hello Jeremy,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings