Bug Error upon Purchasr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishnotsane

Customer
Hi,

When any user purchases something from the shop, it comes up with a list of all items in the shop separated by commas, followed by it's price.

Can someone tell me how to fix this please?

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    649.1 KB · Views: 2
Can you please double-check that you've dragged and dropped the contents of the "upload" folder into the forum folder via a FTP client?

Issues like these can occur if you use a browser based file manager like cPanel and/or files are uploaded manually rather than automatically via FTP.

Can you please double-check that you've dragged and dropped the contents of the "upload" folder into the forum folder via a FTP client?

Issues like these can occur if you use a browser based file manager like cPanel and/or files are uploaded manually rather than automatically via FTP.

Hi, thanks for the reply...
It all worked perfectly beforehand, not sure what's caused it to do this...

I've changed certain phases within the Mod, will reuploading the original files cause me to have to redo those changes?

Hello @Irishnotsane,

We hope your ticket regarding vBShop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating