Status
Not open for further replies.

s3ponline

Customer
Something funky is happening with the page numbers and the categories.

If you look at out shop on our website, if you click the send page for the items, the categories disappear.

I really can’t explain it. You’ll have to go check it out.

The saved account I had in my browser doesn't work anymore, could you please create an account?

I've been unable to reproduce this, could you please post a detailed step-by-step method to reproduce it?

Go to Apps at the top and click “VBSHOP”

Then Make Sure Shop is Highlighted on the left.

There should be 5 categories:
User Name Feature, Usert Title Features, User Permissions, Blog Customization, and Profile Customization

If the User Name Features Category is selected you will notice there are SIX (6) items listed even though there are a total of thirteen (13) items for that category, and EVEN if there are 25 Results Per Page.

Next, if you go to page 2 of 2 of the category, it will show you the other User Name Features. THere are a total of 7 on on the 2nd page.

Notice that the categories are missing. You only have “User Name Features” and “User Title Features”.

To see this issue even further, Go back to “Shop” in the Actions (since for some reasoning clicking “Visit Shop” doesn’t bring you back to the default).

Click “User Permissions” category.

There should be 5 of them listed.

Click the 2nd page.

Notice it brings you to the 2nd page of the User Name Features and the Categories are now gone again.

Hope that helps.

That's intended behaviour due to the way the perpage works as I described in the other thread. I'll look into a way of making it 25 items per category, but it would be difficult...

That's intended behaviour due to the way the perpage works as I described in the other thread. I'll look into a way of making it 25 items per category, but it would be difficult...

Hmm. I’m confused on how “25 items per page” works then. Since there’s 7 on one, 5 on another, 6 on one. Seems random. Not only that but the 2nd page makes the categories just disappear.

YOU NEED TO ChANGE YOUR STATUS BECAUSE YOU’RE NOT DONE WORKING ON VBSHOP :-P

If you sum the items you have in all 5 categories on the 1st page, it will total 25.

If you sum the items you have in the 2 categories on page 2, it will total 25 or less.

If you sum the items you have in all 5 categories on the 1st page, it will total 25.

If you sum the items you have in the 2 categories on page 2, it will total 25 or less.

I’m not sure how intuitive that is going to be for our members who use the categories and experience this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings