Status
Not open for further replies.

Panta

Customer
Hello,

Need some help with settings:

right now i give my users credits for every post they make but i want that it cant occur more thne 5x a day how do i do that ?? :)

and second i want when someone gets infraction that they lose credits even when the infractions expires ?

ty

You can use the "Maximum Times" and "Limit Period" (under Advanced Settings when editing an event) to accomplish this :)

You can set infraction events to cost credits, and then leave the negation amount at 0 or blank.

You can use the "Maximum Times" and "Limit Period" (under Advanced Settings when editing an event) to accomplish this :)

You can set infraction events to cost credits, and then leave the negation amount at 0 or blank.

hmm i have now a problem
when someone creates a topic 3x he gets credits( that's the maximum times) but when he edits it he loses constantly credits there is no limit to that :(

You would have to remove the negation amount - this means they won't lose credits when a post is deleted, but it also means they won't lose credits when they edit them after the limit has been reached.

You would have to remove the negation amount - this means they won't lose credits when a post is deleted, but it also means they won't lose credits when they edit them after the limit has been reached.

hello sorry for bringing back a old thread but there is a new problem now

what peaple do is they edit they first topic 4x and get the maxmium times credits and they didnt create any topic :(
is there any way to fix that ?

hi need again some help :) and dont want to open a new topic

1)
i want to give users that log in once daily 1 credit, what option should i select for that ?

2)
give infraction : i want when a mod gives infraction that he receives flat 5 credits, what option should i choose ? Give Infraction Amount . Point Amount ?

3)
the event Reply is when someone posts in your topic you gain credits as the maker of the topic right ?

thats all ty

1) I believe this can be achieved with the Activity event

2) Give Infraction Amount is a flat amount. Point Amount is points per infraction points, e.g. giving 10 infraction points would be 10 credits, 20 infraction points 20 credits, etc (assuming Point Amount is set to 1, of course).

3) Correct :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings