robtbs

I was thinking in buying some products from you

but my questions are this

if i install the vbshop, vbcredits, vboptimiser and other

i will have 4 credits line in my forumhome??? or whats the deal??

and my second question... why vbcredits is not free anymore?? :S, and i will be able to use the old pro addons in the new one???

i kinda buy alot of addond for vbcredits :S

and whats the diference within vbexperience and vbactivity?

and what you think i should buy first??

thanks

Last edited:
but my questions are this

if i install the vbshop, vbcredits, vboptimiser and other

i will have 4 credits line in my forumhome??? or whats the deal??
vBShop does not integrate itself into forumhome footer, it only adds to the footer of its own pages (vbshop.php)

vBOptimise does put a line in forumhome, not sure about vBC.

and whats the diference within vbexperience and vbactivity?
vBActivity is more actively developed and has a broader range of features that also work better, in our humble opinion.

(Plus vbActicity has an awards system like YAAS - don't think VBE has one of those ^.^)

As for the vBCredits thing - vBCredits II Deluxe is completely new and coded from scratch compared to the old vBCredits from vbcredits.com - There are no plans to have paid addons for vBCredits II Deluxe, instead new features (including those by addons in previous versions) will be added over time to the basic pro package =)

but vbcredits dosnt work right now, right??

i get alot of errors.. and the credits always keep to be 0

do you have hiden content with credits (addon)??

and wich product you think i should buy first?

my forum is pretty new and has only 10 users per day or less

Last edited:
vBCredits II Deluxe works =)

If you're having trouble configuring it, give a little post in the lite support forum and Darkwaltz4 will try to help you out :)

The hidden content addon does not (I believe) work with vBC II D, however the functionality will be getting added into the core product for the next version.

As far as what you should buy first, it depends on your members etc. I'd install a few of the Lite mods and see which they like most/which they request features for.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Cosmic