Status
Not open for further replies.

savraot

Customer
I use a Style from bluepearl-skins.com (usftech). The Problem is that nothing shown from the Post/Thanks Addon in my Style and Forum only in the Profile (see Shot).

There are the same Problem with vb Standard Style, all settings set to "automatic" but nothing shown/display from the Addon.

How can I solve the Problem to use this great Addon?

Attachments

• profil.JPG
    profil.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 19
I'm not sure I understand - that screenshot is from the postbit, and it's showing up o_O

Im going to lunch, will be back in 15 min. Then I create an Admin Login for you. O.K

You have PM. Please be careful, its a German vb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing. I only logged in to the AdminCP, checked that the permissions were set, then clicked the first thread I saw.

It was probably vBSEO caching, yet another instance of vBSEO causing problems...

I deactivate vbseo, same issue, same Problem. I must think about a Reason. Thank you for your Time and your Support.

Well then I'm unable to figure out why the display for the two of us is different considering we're on the same user account on that forum, sorry :(

@ Fillip H., @ Mokonzi

I hade an complete Blackout :confused: , sorry. Now Post/Likes Addon works fine for me.
At the Moment I purchased another great Addon from Dragonbyte.

THX for your Help and Support

Cheers :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating