Status
Not open for further replies.

Draffi

Customer
Hi!

I installed your Product some weeks ago, and i disabled this. After creating (a lot) of Archievements and Icons i turned the product yesterday on and i was calculating the points and the Archievements. All was fine...

But no i see, that i have two problems:

1. The Activity-Tab in member-profile is missing (But all plugins are "on")...

2. Nobody received Points for Attachments (uploading) and viewing.

How can i fix this?

Points for Attachments is not yet implemented, it's only available in debug mode and is a placeholder only.

As for the profile tabs, can you try disabling all other plugins that run on member_build_blocks_start and see if it appears then? If so, try re-enabling them one by one until you find the culprit :)

Thank you.

Can you tell me, what time you will implement this attachments-points?

Is the Archievement for Attachments working? Cause, i create some icons and criterias for this, too....

I disabled all Plugins for "member_build_blocks_start" but i still have no tab!

The Plugins with this was:

DBTECH Forum Live Feed
DBTECH vBDownloads
DBTECH vBQuiz
vBSEO
vBulletin Blog-System

There's no integration with Attachments at this time. The only reason you were able to create those achievements is Debug Mode.

Unfortunately we can't give ETAs as we don't plan features for the next version until we're actively starting development on the next version.

Can you check that the user you're viewing the profile for is not excluded from vBAA? That'll be in the User Manager, and/or Usergroup Manager for the usergroup in question. If either the individual user or the usergroup they belong to is excluded, the profile tab won't display.

Can you check that the user you're viewing the profile for is not excluded from vBAA? That'll be in the User Manager, and/or Usergroup Manager for the usergroup in question. If either the individual user or the usergroup they belong to is excluded, the profile tab won't display.

ooooohhhhhh......that did the trick - thank you, Sir!

(Thats with the attachments is a pitty - was one reason for to buy this product...)

Status
Not open for further replies.